Partnering with Defiance Public Library to offer a cool session on creating your own healthy eats and treats for your babies & toddlers. I'll be bringing my blender and letting you taste the goodness!
The 60-90 minute session will include:
- How to make your own baby food & how to freeze/ store
- A rule of thumb for when to introduce what foods to baby
- The nutritional benefits for your baby to eat homemade foods
- Recipes to take with you (plus sampling 2 at the event)
- Examples of containers for sippy cups, baby food storage, and the metal spoons we use
- Toddler snack ideas & how to help your young one to be a good eater of "funky & fresh" things